Storm Seeker - Calm Seas Vol. 1 (CD-Digipak)
This November Storm Seeker will finally release the long awaited acoustic album "Calm Seas Vol. 1".
Ever since the band started to release the first acoustic versions of their songs as session videos on YouTube, their fans were desperately hoping for more. On November, 26th the time has come for some beloved Storm Seeker classics in a totally new folky and swingy acoustic design, as well as some new additions of traditional shanties that'll knock you off your feet and draw you directly into their barque, leaving you with nothing but the urge to row, drink and roam.
On this album you will hear the band members enter some completely new soundscapes and discover a new side of Storm Seeker, with Captain Timothy on the guitar, swaying and jumpy accordeons, epic cello and hurdy gurdy sounds and Fabi adding deep lows of her bass recorder.
This refreshing acoustic session will drag you down to the heart of the ocean and make you join the shanty choir of sailormen (and -women!).
1. How To Be A Pirate (Calm Seas Version)
2. Deathwatch Beetle Party (Calm Seas Version)
3. Naval Hitchhike (Calm Seas Version)
4. Drag O Below (Calm Seas Version)
5. Side By Side (Calm Seas Version)
6. Destined Course (Calm Seas Version)
7. Roll Boys Roll (Calm Seas Version)
8. Wellerman (Calm Seas Version)
9. Randy Dandy Oh (Calm Seas Version)
10. Wer will mit uns nach Island ziehen (Calm Seas Version)
Timothy Abor: lead vocals, bass
Olaf Abor: guitars, vocals
Sandy McGnomsen: cello, nyckelharpa, vocals
Fabi: hurdy gurdy, recorder, vocals
Ughar der schrecklich Durstige: keyboards